Thursday, November 3, 2011

Unclutter Your Shower

My shower used to be cluttered with tons of bottles. It made cleaning a hassle and just looked messy. 
Before
After

I looked around for the easiest solution to my shower clutter and found these. They were easy to install and required no drilling or power tools. I only needed a level to make sure the shampoo dispensers were even. The dispenser has been up in my shower for a few months and I love having them. My shower looks a lot cleaner and I waste less product.


4 comments:

  1. I want some!!!!

    Would Love it if you could share this on my linky party - Serenity Saturday -
    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up at Serenity Saturday link party

    Hope you can come and join us this week too

    Natasha xx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so jealous - but i just know i'd be too lazy to remember to put the bottles into the dispensers so i'd end up with a mess of both. They look great though

    ReplyDelete