Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun thrift store finds!

Every once and awhile I get some awesome finds at our local thrift store.  So today I am going to share what I found with you!
After digging and digging, I found these awesome oval picture frames, and spray painted them white.  They now hang in my hall way going up my stairs.

I also found this cool mirror, and spray painted it white.  I was going to put it in my little girls room, but it just didn't go in there.   So now it's by my front door.

Before

After


Before
After
I actually even loved what they looked like before, but gold doesn't really go in my house.  I do love how they  turned out, and I love telling people I found them at a thrift store.   I bought the mirror for $3, and the frames I got 4 for $5.  The frames are actually metal.  

I found some other awesome items, but they are still being worked on.  I can't wait to show you all when I am  finished!

1 comment:

  1. OOOO! They are all so DANG cute. Along with that baby. I could squeeze those cheeks:) I love awesome deals and paint! Hey, thanks for stopping by and leaving me some bloggy love. You made my day!

    Jennie {CInnaberry Suite}

    ReplyDelete