Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Head Band Holder

I finally made a headband holder for all of my daughters headbands!  and I am finally doing a post about it!

It was really easy to make.  It was the first time I have ever used modge podge too!  (You can probably tell by the streaks, but luckily you can't tell in real life.)  I got all my supplies at Hobby Lobby, ribbon, scrap book   paper, oval wood piece, and the wooden M.  I was inspired by some head band holders I saw on etsy, and decided to make my own.


It holds all of her hard headbands, and I glued a little knob on it so it could hold some of her stretchy headbands too.  I love it!  





2 comments:

  1. I posted this response in the comments under the post that you inquired about, but here it is again, in case you didn't see this!

    Kelsey...look under the "Busy Bag Swap" tag here: http://planetoftheapels.blogspot.com/search/label/busy%20bag%20swap

    We're only on Day 2 but we'll be featuring 25 over the next 2 weeks. There is also a post titled "Details" that you'll find under that label that gives you details on how to plan your own swap.

    Hope that helps! Let me know if you need anything else!

    ReplyDelete