Friday, September 16, 2011

Just a few simple projects!

I have a couple more projects to share with you guys from my little girls room.
First project I did was a fabric covered magnet board.   My parents live far away, so I wanted to put up some picures of them, and my in-laws so she could remember who they are.  I thought a fabric covered magnet board was the perfect solution.  It was simple, and it turned out cute! I just need to make the magnets now!
I put it on a shelve a good friend let me have.  I also put her little birthday hat on the shelve, I have been dying  to find a way to have that displayed in her room.

I used a tutorial I found on a blog called A Little of this, a little of that.  You can find it HERE.  She explains everything so well, and even where to get everything!  LOVE that.

The next little project i did for my toddler's room was a redo of her lamp shade.


I did this awhile ago, but it didn't seem like a big enough project to deserve it's own little post.   I just added some flowers, pearl centers, and some crystals.  A small little redo, but it adds a little something more to her room that I love.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!  

~Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment